This role is within the Debt Derivatives Middle Office function and the role holder will be managing a team of 6 reporting to the Head of Derivatives Desk Support. The team is dedicated to supporting the G10 Rates Trading and Sales business to provide Middle office support to ensure accurate trade capture & life cycle event management.
- The role will require strong connectivity with the global front office and global operations teams so excellent prioritisation, communication and influencing skills are key as the middle office team are the main point of contact for all booking related queries.
- A strong flow and structured Rates Middle office background is essential, as is a sense of urgency and ability to multi task, work unsupervised and under pressure to strict deadlines.
- A strong working relationship with global peers is essential to ensure a consistent operating model is followed.
- Excellent technical product knowledge of both linear and non-linear IRS is required
- Must have experience of running compression cycles with a strong understanding of P&L, risk & margin impact
- Experience of real time risk trade capture into Summit or Markitwire
- Previous experience of team leadership, coaching and supervision essential.
- Experience in implementing system demise or operational transformation of trade booking workflows.
- Leading and representing Operations in large investment programmes.