Our client is seeking experienced Agile Coaches to join a newly created team of experts.
Candidates will have:
• Extensive experience working as an Agile practitioner and working as an Agile Coach
- Experience inside the finance sector and working with innovative agile organisations.
• Significant experience acting as a teacher, mentor and coach in the field of Agile/Lean
• Experience of working on projects and value streams through the full development lifecycle
• Experience delivering training courses and setting up coaching functions, with significant experience acting as a trainer and coach in the field of Agile/Lean
• Excellent track record of working with and applying agile collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence and GitHub. Understand development and testing practices using industry-standard tooling
• Knowledge of and experience with the application of Agile values, principles, and practices including Lead Time, Extreme Programming / DevOps, Scrum and Kanban
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skills
• Successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines