Risk manage origination of, and an existing portfolio of, complex Project and Infrastructure Finance deals, reporting to Head of Structured Finance Risk
- Support and guide Front Office Structured Finance team, ensure new-to-bank transactions are adequately structured to provide balance of risk/return
- Undertake timely and robust credit risk assessments and monitor client portfolios.
- Provide support on credit related issues during negotiations with advisors including transaction documentation
- Ensure transaction execution and completion of due diligence in accordance with Bank policy
- Review Borrower financial information
- Relevant experience of analysing project finance deals with a solid understanding of financial forecasting methodology and credit rating approach
- Solid understanding of corporate banking products including derivatives (interest rates, inflation and FX swaps) and other specialist products
- Ability to make firm, independent decisions and provide clear, concise and well balanced credit arguments to justify actions taken
- Sound knowledge of relevant industry sectors as well as the wider economic and regulatory environment.