Exciting opportunity to join this growing ESG focused team:
The ESG Solutions team partners with coverage and product teams to integrate ESG and sustainability topics into the Bank’ client dialogue and product / financing structures.
The Sustainable Capital Markets team focuses on helping provide clients with:
- ESG Idea Generation
- Sustainable Finance Product Selection and Structuring
- ESG KPI selection and Target Development, Use of Proceeds category identification and criteria definition to create best in class ESG structuring solutions and support continued robust market innovation.
The team also contributes to enhancing strategic dialogue with corporate and financial and SSA institution clients globally in the areas of ESG and sustainable finance topics.
The key objectives of the role:
- Contribute to the build out of the Sustainable Capital Markets (product agnostic global) team within the bank’s cross-divisional ESG Solutions Group, reporting into the Global Head of Sustainable Capital Markets
- Working in close alignment, under the direction of the Global Head of Sustainable Capital Markets, with the global product teams such as: DCM syndicated loans, Markets, Syndicate, Structured Finance, Equity Capital Markets as well as Sales, Coverage Bankers, Responsible Banking teams etc) to enhance internal and external knowledge sharing, product structuring, and innovation
- Specifically support the creation bespoke and innovative ESG solutions for our clients across products and create robust, transparent documentation to launch these into the market.
Full time office based role with some flexibility to work remotely.