Our client is an independent PE firm focused on secondary private markets.
This person will provide substantive and functional operational support to the business. They will be solution-focused, skilled in prioritising multiple assignments as well as managing a team of seasoned support professionals. This person will be an organised self-starter who can work independently with little direct supervision. High levels of gravitas, professionalism, integrity, and a strong work ethic and the ability to act with tact and diplomacy if the situation requires.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Project manage office moves / expansion, maintaining detailed Project Management plan, responsible for budget, acting as liaison with vendors/building management
- Responsible for all matters related to Covid19 adherence, including maintaining up to date handbooks, in line with guidance
- Manage Health and Safety risk assessments for building including staying up to date with required changes in legislation and requirements to ensure full compliance; (including workstation assessments for all staff)
- General office projects e.g. archiving (research and implementation of platform processes), travel systems etc
- Successful delivery of Facilities Management
- Secretary to the ESG Working Group and ESG Lead for Corporate Services
- HR Administration: onboarding/offboarding process and key contact for issues
- Vendor Management: work with Finance Team for all vendor management, contract negotiations and vendor relationship building
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office products; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.