As an integral part of the Global institutional team, the Sales Director will be focusing on Consultant Relations and large Institutional asset owners including, but not limited to, OCIO providers and Insurers.
Candidates will bring at least 10 years’ experience and will ideally be IMC qualified.
- Take ownership of upper tier 2 and a selection of Global Consultants
- Work collaboratively with global sales teams on OCIO and Insurance firms
- Take ownership of RFPs, liaising with the internal RFP team to ensure accurate and timely completion
- Work with broader institutional sales team to deliver internal sales presentations, meetings, and drive forward sales campaigns
- Manage and nurture direct prospect relationships
- Build and manage relationships internally and externally and collaborate effectively across multi-business lines
- Keep internal pipeline up-to-date with details of all opportunities
- Maintain the internal CRM system with details of prospects, opportunities and activities and ensuring this is regularly reviewed and updated
- Provide regular insight and reporting on the sales pipeline
- Global travel may be required as part of the role.