This is a newly created role for a real estate investment manager to be involved across all aspects of the deal cycle including originating, executing and closing the whole loan, mezzanine and preferred equity transactions in the UK and European markets.
Candidates will have UK and European Real Estate markets experience and 6+ years’ experience in Real Estate Investment and/or Asset Management, PE, VC or Debt Advisory.
Preference for degree level education in STEM, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business.
- Support in the sourcing of investment opportunities with the senior team members, concentrating on value-add deals with a target investment size of €20m+
- Research into potential targets for direct approaches.
- Complete analysis, modelling and evaluation of proposals, performing sensitivity analysis and benchmarks.
- Provide assistance during the initial screening stage of an investment opportunity.
- Contribute to the production of investment papers and other internal documents.
- Assess the strength of the underlying property and related market.
- Support due diligence work streams including both credit analysis and valuation analysis for senior management.
- Liaise and work with external advisors whenever necessary (including valuers and solicitors).
- Participate in management meetings and credit committee meetings as appropriate.
- Liaise with external consultants, auditors and lawyers.
- Follow up on legal documents/agreements and communicate to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Assist Portfolio Management Team as required with the monitoring of ongoing investments.
- As required, participate in the monitoring and evaluation of potential exit alternatives.
- Assist with due diligence preparation and legal documentation.