A critical role within the Risk and Finance Data Transformation Programme, working closely with the Programme Head to track progress across multiple strategic use cases. This is a mandatory Tier 1 CEO sponsored Programme, with direct outcomes to the Regulator.
You will take accountability for the programme and project lifecycles to deliver sustainable business and customer outcomes, while ensuring all governance, risk, finances and resources are managed effectively.
You’ll define the programme in partnership with stakeholders, defining appropriate objectives, structure and scope, and leading the articulation of the financial business case for the programme. You’ll also identify and manage the governance and controls, while making sure that all deliverables adhere to the agreed governance and risk frameworks.
- Responsible for the delivery of use cases that align to the overall Risk and Finance Data Strategy, sourcing from golden source and stored in the strategic Technology Cloud Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with senior stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions, influencing decision making in line with business objectives
- Establish and manage a governance framework appropriate to the complexities of the portfolios, making sure that all programme deliverables satisfy the requirements, and they adhere to the agreed governance framework
- Identify the programme risks and business risk appetite, taking accountability for risk management, assessing and understanding the impacts of other programmes and the material risks in other areas
- Empower and lead teams through the programme lifecycle, setting direct reports, objectives and carrying out regular individual assessments and appraisals, alongside the performance management framework, and support capability development.