Have you had a career break and looking now to get back to work? Our client is seeking a transformational change management expert with experience in delivering highly complex and large scale global strategic programmes and business transformations.
Candidates will have:
- First class degree level academic record and professional project management qualification.
- Must have experience in managing programmes where the asset types are principally Private Assets (PE / RE / Infra / Alts) and the systems involved in supporting them
- Fund administration experience desirable
- Develop long and short term plans for the most significant global transformations and lead implementation to deliver the Private Assets Strategy
- Influence and collaborate with clients, stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes.
- Support regional leadership in managing and leading strategic change in region / country through deployment of priority programmes
- Define the shape and structure in developing the programme plan (which could be multi-country and/or cross business)