This is a newly created role within an international Private Equity firm to develop their I&D strategy, and oversee the delivery of wide ranging I&D initiatives across the firm.
Candidates will be passionate about sustainability, a subject matter expert in inclusion and diversity agendas and bring proven skills in the delivery of impactful change programmes in practical and innovative ways.
The company is open to candidates who would like to work either 2, 3 or 4 days a week
- Activate, deliver, embed, and measure I&D plans across the globe, ensuring they are culturally aligned and best-in-class for the firm’s people and partners.
- Active member of the I&D Committee, responsible for the co-ordination, agendas, minutes and status reports of all Committee meetings.
- Project manage a variety of I&D related initiatives from inception through to successful implementation by refining ideas into actionable outcomes across the firm and wider community.
- Embed I&D activities into a variety of people and business processes where they can be monitored, measured and evaluated for continuous improvement.
- Support learning and talent projects with I&D intelligence and resources.
- Work in partnership with the firm’s portfolio companies offering guidance and support on best practice ideas, policies and initiatives.
- Partner with the communications team to create and deliver I&D messages to colleagues and partners.
- Develop data and analytics capabilities for internal benchmarking and requests from investors / partners on diversity
- Operate thoughtfully to align objectives appropriately across international markets and cultures (eg LATAM, Africa, Asia)