Are you familiar with the market in interest rates options and focused on risks? Do you enjoy discussing markets and positions with traders?
We are looking for candidates with experience as Market Risk manager or Trader in Interest Rates Options, with knowledge of commonly traded vanilla and exotic Interest Rates products such as Bermudans, (dual) range accruals, RCNs etc, including market flows, risks and modelling.
This person will:
- be on top of market developments and risk positions in rates options at all times
- discuss and challenge trades and risks with trading and senior management across trading and risk
- analyse complex transactions and challenge or approve them, ensuring that risks are well measured, understood and controlled by Risk and Business
- act as subject matter expert to support colleagues and projects
- assess new business initiatives and help develop our control framework further
This role is part of the Solutions Market Risk team which is based on the trading floor and forms part of Market Risk Control. The team oversees the Rates Options, Hybrids, Dynamic Strategies and Commodities trading portfolios and provides an independent and comprehensive view of market risks to Senior Management.