A second line risk management role, sitting on the trading floor, establishing and monitoring risk appetite limits to protect against risks arising from market, counterparty credit and liquidity activities from the Financial Markets businesses and Treasury in Europe and Americas.
- Monitor traded market risk and counterparty credit activities and performance including oversight of limit management
- Monitor and identify market, counterparty credit and liquidity risks from Financial Markets and Treasury Activities
- Support build out of new subsidiary in Germany by acting as subject matter expert for liquidity risk management and be a point of contact for financial risk issues
- Demonstrated ability in risk oversight and governance in a range of asset classes with a focus in rates, FX and credit
- Solid understanding of market risk concepts for trading and banking book, credit risk assessment and liquidity risk metrics
- Practical experience of operational processes and procedure in a financial markets environment
- Strong excel and maths skills with a preferred membership of professional risk management association