Investment Strategist, Asset Management for our UK banking client will be a specialist on global developed and emerging equity markets. Successful candidate will take a lead in developing our client’s equity market views; building models, generating research ideas, identifying key themes, and establishing strategic and tactical preferences. The role has significant scope for high business impact and strong career development over time.
In this role you will:
- Conduct top-down investment research to support the ongoing development of our investment platforms
- Act as a specialist for global developed and emerging equity markets: developing models, generating market ideas, researching key themes, and establishing strategic and tactical preferences
- Research input and value-add for portfolio managers and global investment teams
- Communicate ideas in a clear manner to a range of stakeholders and partners
- Deliver high-quality, top-down research content for key stakeholders
You should meet the following requirements:
- Good analytical skills, a high level of interest in macro and investment markets
- Experience working as an investment strategist or equity strategist, and is looking to step-up into a bigger, more complex role with significant scope to influence investment decision-making, and strong support for career development
- Strong Communication skills to influence a range of stakeholders, clients, and partners
- A background in Economics, Maths, or Sciences and a professional qualification such as a CFA or MBA
The base location for this role Birmingham with an option of hybrid working and potential of 4 days per week.