Part of the Investment Risk team, coverage across asset classes and facets of Investment Risk (Market, Liquidity, Counterparty and Event Risk) with a particular focus on equity strategies.
- Run daily regulatory checks and processes with a view to automating where possible. Run investment risk reporting for various stakeholders.
- Become expert on risk models, participate in Investment Management review meetings and provide insightful information to assist with portfolio management
- Assist in Investment Risk Target Operating Model process. Support new business initiatives ensuring investment risk challenges and adds value to the process.
- Deliver proactive approach to risk management, conduct horizon scanning, ensure potential risk impacts of events are considered.
- Provide ad hoc analysis such as pre-launch modelling on new fund proposals and client specific reporting
- Experience of working with equities, ideally in an asset manager
- Highly analytical and numerate problem solver,
- Professional Qualifications such as CFA and/or FRM