• Lead and manage execution and train juniors in the insurance sub-sector.
• Provide deep technical and specialist actuarial expertise, drive strategic dialogue and originate investment banking mandates with insurance clients across EMEA
• Act as execution director for transactions, keep abreast of sector developments, maintain and develop client relationships, interact with M&A team and other product areas, represent the bank at client C-suite level
• Strong insurance sector technical knowledge (actuarial standards, Solvency II) with some existing client relationships in the sector.
• Knowledge and experience in M&A, ECM and DCM, proven record of developing and originating client solutions.
• Advanced understanding of risk management and risk mitigation.
• Additional language a plus.