This is an exciting and newly created role, reporting to the Global Head of Identity and Access Management, to oversee the development, implementation, and management of the bank’s privileged access management program across all environments.
- Have 10+ years of experience in information security, with a focus on identity and access management and privileged access management.
- Have a strong technical knowledge of privileged access management solutions, including password vaulting, session management, and multi-factor authentication.
- Bring an in-depth understanding of access management on the Cloud, technology solutions, operational activities, risks, controls and related governance.
- Be expected to make independent judgments and decisions in forming and maintaining IAM strategy that aligns with goals of the bank.
- Ensure the Privileged Access Management strategy aligns with industry trends, regulatory requirements and market expectations to ensure it allows colleagues to serve their customers in an effective, reliable and safe way.
- Act as the senior IAM representative in discussions 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines of defence (internal and external) on all matters relating to Privileged Access Management, risk reduction, control improvements and efficiency gains as outcomes from the strategy.