Experienced HR professional required for a boutique Asset Management firm to lead the HR team, both shaping and implementing the HR strategy across global locations.
The role would suit a thoughtful, pro-active high performer with 10+ years industry experience in Asset or Investment Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Challenging and influencing current ways of working to drive positive change
- Developing HR policies and procedures, ensuring they are fit for purpose; current areas of focus are recruitment, maternity and shared parental leave, broader diversity and inclusion
- Identifying and managing training and development requirements of the business
- Driving health and well-being initiatives within the business
- Building talent and succession planning initiatives within the business
- Preparing the annual performance review cycle, and any further compensation matters
- Adhering to remuneration policy regulatory requirements, advising on changes in employment and regulatory legislation in each jurisdiction
- Creating, interpreting and analysing management information
- Leading, coaching and developing the HR team, improving their handling and capabilities on the delivery of employee relations and other projects including:
- appraisals, grievances, performance issues, disciplinaries and other similar matters
- managing the outsourced payroll function, benefits, record keeping and general administration
- onboarding and departure of individuals