This is a great opportunity for someone skilled in delivering technology services who is looking to transition into cybersecurity.
Reporting into the CISO (Chief Information Security Officer this person will deliver a robust access management service for the bank in a safe and compliant manner, and a crypto CoE that maintains the ability of the organisation to operate and communicate securely with its partners and customers.
- Manage security and operational risks for all services
- Provide budget responsibility for the operational costs and management of key security suppliers
- Develop and lead the operational security services in accordance with the bank’s policies and standards
- Make sure that the security services offered meet regulatory and legal compliance, such as Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Payment Certifications
- Make sure the central security services meet the resilience requirements of the organisation-wide functions, franchises and services