Newly created role in Client Onboarding Partnering to design and implement strategies, plans and procedures
- Oversee the performance of the sector, including client experience metrics, financials, KRIs and engagement models (with stakeholders, staff and business partners)
- Representative at governance and prioritisation forums, including MI / BI, Financials, pipeline management and prioritisation, Control Committees etc
- Liaise with other key players in the end to end process (Financial Crime Risk, Legal, KYCS Operations etc), ensuring service levels are met and issues are understood, addressed and escalated
- Through effective oversight of the client lifecycle, coupled with powerful business intelligence, identify and review any issues and blockers within the front to back process, whilst challenging for cost reduction opportunities
- This person will build strong and effective two-way senior stakeholder relationships and ensure the business and technical teams deliver in a consistent and controlled manner.
- They will have strong relationship building capabilities within a matrix organisation plus excellent influencing skills and commercial awareness to ensure appropriate requirements are delivered.