A new leadership role reporting into Global Head of Transaction Banking for Wealth Management and Retail Bank
- Accelerate Global FX revenue growth
- Define, lead and execute the FX strategy and achieve exco approval
- Lead the FX value stream and ensure all initiatives executed on time and budget, 9 direct report, c 100 indirect reports
- Execute and standardise market commercialisation strategies
- Improve customer journeys, proposition innovation, pricing capabilities, pricing optimisation and P&L management.
- Define and execute margin management guardrails and pricing guidelines for FX.
- Quarterly travel to Asia markets
- Demonstrable knowledge of FX and Payments from a Markets, Retail Banking or Corporate Banking product and distribution management domain, within multi geographies
- Ability to think strategically and have technical and commercial subject matter expertise in FX
- Experience of product management, driving product change/transformation initiatives of new product innovation
- Experience of data analytics, developing solutions and journeys to meet customer needs. Ability to grow and drive a business and lead a team.