This is a newly formed Front Office Support role responsible for the front-to-back processes of the GM Funding desk as well as supporting the day to day management of the collateral pools including contributing to any change the bank initiates.
This is a role for someone who enjoys developing innovative solutions with a high positive impact on Secured Funding – a detailed thinker who enjoys driving change to create new operational processes to increase efficiencies.
Candidates will need:
- Excellent product knowledge across Equities, Fixed Income, PB, ETD, OTC, SBL, Repo
- Extensive experience of the Collateral Management disciplines including an understanding of counterparty risk, CCP margin requirements, margining and the associated risks
- Understanding of the Collateral optimisation processes including: Credit considerations; substitution requirements and exception management
- Experience of working with vendors and integration of vendor solutions
- Good understanding of deal documentation, with a basic understanding of the master documentation (ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA) including CSAs (VM / IM) including Collateral Schedules and eligibility criteria for regulatory and non-regulatory documentation.
- Understanding of Regulatory Regimes and capital, funding and leverage constraints.