Support delivery of the Secured Funding strategy across Global Markets: new collateral markets; structures; entities; internal and third party solutions. Ensure best practices are used across teams and vendor performance is closely monitored.
- 5 years plus experience of leading programs and work streams with a qualification in change management
- Excellent product knowledge across Equities, Fixed Income, PB, ETD, OTC, SBL, Repo including challenges of different tax and legal requirements
- Understanding of deal documentation (ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA) including CSAs and Collateral Schedules. Understanding of regulatory regimes and capital, funding and leverage constraints, understanding of collateral processes.
- Ability to quantify costs and benefits of internal and vendor solutions and experience working with vendors and integration of vendor solutions
- Highly organised, able to handle multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously, produce coherent structured plans and manage successful delivery to required timeframes