An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an Engagement Manager with a passion and interest in engagement for change, to lead and deliver a portfolio of engagement projects with a focus on social and environmental (non-climate) issues.
This person will work closely with the Head of Engagement as well as investment teams and responsible investment team colleagues to deliver the engagement programme stated objective, acting as a champion on ‘engaging for change’.
Candidates will have gravitas and strong negotiation skills in order to confidently liaise with Companies, Investors and Investment Teams.
Candidates will ideally bring:
- Previous experience delivering projects with a focus on social and environmental (non-climate) issues eg Social Justice, Human Rights and Governance.
- Evidence of originality and adding value to projects, such as policy development.
- Experience managing a project through full lifecycle from inception to delivery.
- The ability to take informed risks.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and previous use of SQL, data manipulation/analytics, IMC/CFA or CFA ESG qualifications.