Support Global Head of Electronic Trading Supervision and embed Electronic Trading Supervisory Programme, delegated supervisory oversight and advisory support in Global Markets
- To implement and oversee Supervisory and Risk Management controls in Global Markets specifically related to Electronic Market Access and Algorithmic Trading
- Keep abreast of regulatory change, supervisory oversight of key regulatory initiatives, prepare management information, improve efficiency of supervisory reviews, coordinate with internal audit, identify operational risk/control deficiencies
- Requires a solid understanding of financial markets and capital markets products in particular core principles relating to electronic and algorithmic trading
- Requires financial/consultancy/technology professional experience and experience interacting with front office/trading as well as an understanding of core technology processes in particular change management and associated risk and controls.
- Advantageous to have an engineering or computer science masters, equity product knowledge and expertise in data visualisation tools.