To lead the global audit work covering independent verification of valuations and reserving. Reporting into the Global Portfolio Director for the CFO and CAO functions.
- Design and drive approach to independent valuation verification audit globally
- Manage regional and global audits including planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Support global market audits, provide SME knowledge of independent valuation verification
- Risk Assessments, continuous monitoring, issue tracking, data analytics and continuous learning
- Expert knowledge of independent valuation verification techniques across a wide range of asset classes and significant experience of working in a specialist audit team in this area in a major financial institution, accountancy firm or related area
- Knowledge of relevant regulation that impacts independent valuation verification processes.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Experience leading small team of auditors