Our client, a global banking group, seeks a Head of Transformation and Delivery for their Wealth and Personal Banking arm.
- Leading and overseeing a large field based team which will include both Regulated Wealth Advisers as well as Non-Regulated Relationship Managers.
- Providing customer-focused inspirational leadership across the business at all times to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
- Delivering upon quantitative and qualitative key performance indicators, in line with the agreed strategies and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrating the ability to be agile in your and your teams approach to customers.
- Deliver the wider business objectives, whilst maintaining the levels of operational integrity required by the Group.
Candidates will bring:
- Demonstrable experience of leading, managing and coaching a team of business partners in a changing commercial environment
- Strong technical skills with the ability to break down complex situations, spotting trends, inconsistencies, and causal relationships and the ability to communicate these to non-technical specialists
- Strong financial, risk and regulatory experience within UK regulatory environment for Financial Planning
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience with interpreting and implementing new regulatory requirements.
- Detailed scale financial services distribution leadership and/or Investment/Wealth business and product knowledge