Our client is seeking a STIR Trader to:
- Provide liquidity and make prices for clients, manage portfolio of vanilla swaptions, cap and floors.
- Trade and manage other light exotic products, structured rates notes, deal contingent and other bespoke products
- Other responsibilities include taking proprietary positions according to the market conditions
- Provide timely and accurate execution of trades for the Bank’s targeted clients in assigned area.
- Effectively maintain various risk positions whilst adhering to the Bank’s risk appetite
- Achieve revenue, hit ratio and return targets set by management
- Ensure correct ticket entry and order routing, maintain communication with sales desk and assist in resolving any operational problems. Provide general trade support, as necessary.
- Provide pricing to sales force and clients in line with the Bank’s policies.
- Ensure all trades are booked to front office position keeping system in accordance with internal policy and regulatory requirements.
- Review daily and/or monthly reports, as assigned.
- Ensure that all transactions deliver fair outcomes for our customers and do not disrupt the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets; and are in line with the bank’s Code of Conduct.
Candidates will bring:
- Experience in trading or pricing structured rates products
- In depth understanding of complex structured rates products including risk management and product development
- Understanding of the key drivers in the dynamic of markets and perform well under the pressure
- Ability to ensure smooth cooperation with various stakeholders including team members, sales, middle office, back office and other support functions.