The Control Team’s key objective is to provide and maintain a controlled environment for the investment management process. The team works closely with the Investment Team, Traders, Client Team, Risk Team and Legal and Compliance Team as well as a broad range of external service providers, including overseeing the outsourced operations functions that would traditionally be performed in-house (Trade Administration, Reconciliations, Portfolio Accounting, Performance and Client Reporting.)
This person will have demonstrable work experience in operational roles within asset management or similar environments and bring a broad understanding of the operational processes and good knowledge of the compliance and regulatory requirements within the investment management industry. This role is a 12 month FTC with a view to becoming permanent.
- Supporting the day to day oversight of the firm’s outsourced operations provider
- Ensuring accuracy of all positional data within the order management system and assisting with the daily investment compliance process.
- Supporting the day-to-day operational oversight of funds and separate account mandates in the public equity strategies.
- Overseeing fund administrators and custodians to ensure that they are reflecting activity across funds accurately and efficiently.
- Assisting in the production and review of periodic client and investor reporting deliverables and ensuring all reporting deliverables are met.
- Assisting in the monthly review of performance and fund accounting information.
- Assisting in the oversight of the annual financial statement audits.
- Assisting in the production of quarterly regulatory reporting deliverables.
- Covering client service responsibilities across the global client base.
- Assisting in the client onboarding process.
- Supporting the Client and Investment Teams by providing financial data for pitch books, RFPs/DDQs and client requests.
- Assisting in team and firm wide projects required to maintain and develop the business infrastructure and processes.