Direct management of all IT entities in London and EMEA, covering all technology aspects: IT operations, development and business analysis, Infrastructure & IT Security, including on Telecom, Network, Security, Systems, Market Data and Procurement
Candidates will bring a good working knowledge of all aspects of Information Technology including Systems Development (full project lifecycle) and be an accomplished people and projects manager. Must be familiar with products and process of the finance industry particularly in the areas of: International wholesale / investment banking, capital markets, equity markets and commodity markets trading / broking.
Demonstrable experience of producing high quality systems / solutions that have been implemented on time and to the satisfaction of the project sponsors.
Able to gain respect and lead and motivate a team of IT professionals
- Deliver, document and test IT Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Define, update and align IT objectives and programs with platform & company strategy, and present the subsequent roadmap in the semi-annual EMEA IT investment committee.
- Keep current with trends and new developments in the IT industry, including technological disruption, workforce planning, sourcing strategies, fintech and startup ecosystem…
- Champion the implementation of an Agile mindset, beyond IT with the transformation initiated at T&T level and guide the team to increased self-autonomy.
- Manage all IT staff and resources in London & EMEA, ensuring that IT staff are properly trained and equipped and deliver in line with objectives.
- Responsible for computer, network and telephone system support
- Create regular management reports describing the status of all systems, progress on projects and achievement of service level targets.