Maximising returns and preserving value of direct equity investments in private equity and infrastructure companies, including board responsibilities when needed
- Collaborate with investment teams on pre-execution due diligence, define future operating needs for new acquired companies
- Partner with portfolio company management teams to develop key strategic business and operational goals, proactively influence, monitor and assess asset performance.
- Where required serve as a NED and/or work alongside co-shareholders.
- Extensive demonstrable track record of asset management of privately-held companies within a private equity or infrastructure setting.
- Prior board experience or exposure to boards.
- Likely to have worked in a similar role in private equity, pension fund, asset/fund manager. Experience within Financial Services’ consultancy / transaction services organisation considered.
- Fluency with industry standard valuation practices, modelling and knowledge of key financial terms