Manage directly held credit origination platforms or portfolio companies, long income property assets and single credit investments. Will include “hands on” asset management activities including investment onboarding, life cycle event management, tenant engagement, credit oversight and origination growth. The current portfolio includes assets such as inflation linked property portfolio, equity release mortgage origination platform, mid market renewable lending platform etc.
- Collaborate with investment teams on pre-execution due diligence, define future operating models and credit oversight requirements. Oversee and document lease events and development fundings.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop key strategic and operational goals, proactively influence, monitor and assess asset performance.
- Where required serve as a credit committee member, NED and/or work alongside co-shareholders.
- Extensive demonstrable track record of asset management of privately-held credit or property investments within a credit or commercial finance setting (private equity, property or infrastructure experience, or in areas such as mortgage or CRE portfolio management will also be considered)
- Likely to have worked in a similar role within credit adviser, rating agency, REIT, investment bank, commercial bank, pension fund, asset/fund management, FS consultancy/transaction services
- Credit and Property experience beneficial, understanding of credit and property investments, legal agreements and servicing and key originators and service providers