The successful candidate will support senior management with maintenance of executive accountability obligations related to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) and provide governance and company secretarial support to the institutional business.
- Implement operating model to support senior manager accountability obligations
- Implement and enhance processes, tools and templates to support governance and accountability requirements.
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance to understand, communicate and respond to regulatory developments and support senior managers with obligations under SMCR and other regimes.
- Compile committee/board packs, attend and minute committee/board meetings. Maintain and keep governance framework documentation.
- Coordinate flow of information to/from committee/boards, maintain records and internal reporting. Embed and enhance best practice governance standards.
- Financial services experience ideally in a governance/company secretarial or control framework role
- Familiarity with corporate governance and executive accountability regimes
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Chartered Governance Institution (formerly ICSA) certification preferred